Professional home page
I am a post-doc in number theory at Imperial College London.
You can find information about my research on my professional web page (much more up-to-date than this page).
The most often updated thing on this website is my blog
(although this is quite infrequently updated too now).
I used to write about stuff that happened in my own life and reports on my trips abroad.
I still sometimes write about bits of maths that interest me (mainly algebraic geometry and number theory).
The best part of the blog is the series on abelian varieties, which now has its own series index.
Seminar at Orsay
I organised the Seminaire M2 d'AAG d'Orsay in 2010.
l-adic monodromy groups: I wrote my
M2 thesis at Orsay on Groupes de monodromie
l-adiques algébriques, based on a 1998 paper of Pink proving the
minuscule weight conjecture for these groups.
Dirichlet's Theorem: I wrote a
proof of Dirichlet's theorem,
including more or less all the details of the analysis, because I could find no
book that included details of all parts.
Probability and Measure: I wrote a draft set of
notes for the Probability and Measure course in
Part II of the Cambridge Maths Tripos. These are unlikely to ever be completed,
since I am no longer an analyst.
2D rational linear equations: I have a
to solve 2D linear equations with rational coefficients.
These days I rarely use a camera as it is an inconvenience and everyone else
takes many photos. But here are past photos, mainly of trips abroad.
- IMO 2005, Mérida, Mexico
- IOI 2005, Nowy Sącz, Poland
- Cambridge photos, 2005
- South of England, January 2006
- Examples: low back pain, low potassium levels, diet food... 905. 866 medical & health answers what is a cervical tumor? Answers (531) page 1 from 54 next > q: what is a cervical tumor? A: a cervical tumor is a tumor, or abnormal growth, on the cervix and is a condition that primarily indicates cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is the second leading type of cancer in women, behind breast cancer. viagra retail cost A cervical tumor results from abnormal cell growth and has been linked to the human papilloma virus, for which there is now a vaccine for certain strains. Cervical cancer can be detected with a laboratory test that examines cervical cells obtained through a gynecological procedure called a pap test. Like other types of cancer, next > your ad here related questions: what is a malignant tumor? • what is the cervical cancer checkup called? best price for generic viagra • what does a fibroid tumor look like? cheap generic viagra • what causes a brain tumor? • what does a brain tumor look like? cheap viagra online • what is a cervical bone? viagra without a doctor prescription • what is a cervical? viagra sale australia • what is a brain tumor? viagra in walmart • what is a cervical cap? • what is a carcinoid tumor? • what is a fibroid tumor? • what is a fatty tumor? viagra over the counter ontario • what is a pituitary tumor? • what does a cancerous tumor look like? viagra online • contact us | disclaimer | . Ry, masses in the neural foramina of c2 and c3 vertebra, on fat saturated postcontrast t1 weighted images (a-c). There was hyperintense edema in cervical spinal cord due to compression (d). viagra over the counter ontario Case 2 16 year old male applied to the hospital with the complaints of progressive back pain for six months and bilateral lower extremity weakness for one month. In physical examination multiple subcutaneous nodules were detected. Viagra y consumo de alcohol In addition he had axillary and inguinal freckling. Thoracal deformity and scoliosis were noted. Viagra daily free trial There were multiple cafe au lait spots in the abdominal skin. Neurological examination was normal. viagra for sale In his personal history, his father had an operation due to the neurofibroma at cervical region. Lumbosacral mri showed multiple solid lesions in all neural foramina of spine extending to the paravertebral regions (figure 1 ). The masses were isointense with muscles on t1 weighted images and hyperintense on t2 weighted images containing central hypointense areas (figure 2). cheap viagra uk delivery On sacral mri, there were also multiple masses originated from the all neural foramina. cheap online viagra The lesion was noticed at the t12 and l1 level, compressing and displacing the spinal cord to the left on thoracal mri (figure 2 ). cheap viagra In addition, there were bulky extrapleural masses along the t1-t4 levels on both side measuring 6. 5x4 cm and 4x3 cm in diameter. viagra uk tesco On cervical mri multiple dumb-bell type of masses originated from the neural foramina at all levels were noted. how much does viagra cost yahoo answers These conglomerated lesions also detected at the parapharyngeal and carotid region, extending to the prevertebral region and constricting the airway posteriorly at the oropharynx (figure 3 ). In addition there was an intraspinal mass at the level of c2 vertebra, compressing the spinal cord anteri. viagra gdje kupiti u zagrebu How does viagra and viagra work Trip to Germany and Italy, July-August 2006
- Photos on the CMS roof, March 2008
- Holiday (mainly) in France, July-August 2008