Professional home page
I am a post-doc in number theory at Imperial College London.
You can find information about my research on my professional web page (much more up-to-date than this page).
The most often updated thing on this website is my blog
(although this is quite infrequently updated too now).
I used to write about stuff that happened in my own life and reports on my trips abroad.
I still sometimes write about bits of maths that interest me (mainly algebraic geometry and number theory).
The best part of the blog is the series on abelian varieties, which now has its own series index.
Seminar at Orsay
I organised the Seminaire M2 d'AAG d'Orsay in 2010.
l-adic monodromy groups: I wrote my
M2 thesis at Orsay on Groupes de monodromie
l-adiques algébriques, based on a 1998 paper of Pink proving the
minuscule weight conjecture for these groups.
Dirichlet's Theorem: I wrote a
proof of Dirichlet's theorem,
including more or less all the details of the analysis, because I could find no
book that included details of all parts.
Probability and Measure: I wrote a draft set of
notes for the Probability and Measure course in
Part II of the Cambridge Maths Tripos. These are unlikely to ever be completed,
since I am no longer an analyst.
2D rational linear equations: I have a
to solve 2D linear equations with rational coefficients.
These days I rarely use a camera as it is an inconvenience and everyone else
takes many photos. But here are past photos, mainly of trips abroad.
- IMO 2005, Mérida, Mexico
- IOI 2005, Nowy Sącz, Poland
- Glomerulonephritis from wikipedia, the free encyclopedia jump to: navigation, search glomerulonephritis classification and external resources photomicrograph of a kidney biopsy from a patient with crescentic glomerulonephritis showing prominent fibrocellular crescent formation and moderate mesangial proliferation in a glomerulus. generic viagra march 2012 Hematoxylin and eosin stain. viagra generic online Icd-10 n00, n01, n03, n18 icd-9 580-582 diseasesdb 5245 medlineplus 000484 mesh d005921 glomerulonephritis, also known as glomerular nephritis, abbreviated gn, is a renal disease (usually of both kidneys) characterized by inflammation of the glomeruli, or small blood vessels in the kidneys.  it may present with isolated hematuria and/or proteinuria (blood or protein in the urine); or as a nephrotic syndrome, a nephritic syndrome, acute renal failure, or chronic renal failure. viagra for sale philippines They are categorized into several different pathological patterns, which are broadly grouped into non-proliferative or proliferative types. online generic viagra Diagnosing the pattern of gn is important because the outcome and treatment differs in different types. cheapest place to buy viagra online Primary causes are intrinsic to the kidney. Secondary causes are associated with certain infections (bacterial, viral or parasitic pathogens), drugs, systemic disorders (sle, vasculitis), or diabetes. Contents 1 thin basement membrane disease 2 non proliferative 2. how long does viagra 5mg stay in your system 1 minimal change gn (also known as minimal change disease) 2. 2 focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (fsgs) 2. discounted generic viagra 3 membranous glomerulonephritis 3 proliferative 3. viagra online canada pharmacy 1 iga nephropathy (berger's disease) 3. buy viagra online 1. buy online viagra germany 1 general information 3. Viagra 100 apotheke 1. 2 summary 3. Secure tabs viagra reviews 1. Viagra women naturally 3 presentation 3. 1. 4 causes 3. 1. buy cheap viagra 5 pathology 3. generic viagra price compare 1. discount viagra online 6 histology 3. viagra super active what is 2 post-infectious 3. best online pharmacy for generic viagra 3 membranoproliferative/mesangiocapillary gn 3. 4 rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis 4 see also 5 references  thin basement membrane disease thin basement membrane disease is an autosomal dominant inherited disease characterized by thin glomerular basement membranes on electron microscopy. It is a benign condition that causes persistent microscopic hematuria. This also may cause proteinuria which is usually mild and overall prognosis is excellent. viagra for sale philippines  non proliferative this is characterised by absence of increase in the number of cells (lack of hypercellularity) in the glomeruli. generic viagra by mail They usually cause nephrotic syndrome. This includes the following types:  minimal change gn (a. Cambridge photos, 2005
- South of England, January 2006
- Trip to Germany and Italy, July-August 2006
- Photos on the CMS roof, March 2008
- Holiday (mainly) in France, July-August 2008