Professional home page
I am a post-doc in number theory at Imperial College London.
You can find information about my research on my professional web page (much more up-to-date than this page).
The most often updated thing on this website is my blog
(although this is quite infrequently updated too now).
I used to write about stuff that happened in my own life and reports on my trips abroad.
I still sometimes write about bits of maths that interest me (mainly algebraic geometry and number theory).
The best part of the blog is the series on abelian varieties, which now has its own series index.
Seminar at Orsay
I organised the Seminaire M2 d'AAG d'Orsay in 2010.
l-adic monodromy groups: I wrote my
M2 thesis at Orsay on Groupes de monodromie
l-adiques algébriques, based on a 1998 paper of Pink proving the
minuscule weight conjecture for these groups.
Dirichlet's Theorem: I wrote a
proof of Dirichlet's theorem,
including more or less all the details of the analysis, because I could find no
book that included details of all parts.
Probability and Measure: I wrote a draft set of
notes for the Probability and Measure course in
Part II of the Cambridge Maths Tripos. These are unlikely to ever be completed,
since I am no longer an analyst.
2D rational linear equations: I have a
to solve 2D linear equations with rational coefficients.
These days I rarely use a camera as it is an inconvenience and everyone else
takes many photos. But here are past photos, mainly of trips abroad.
- Kinds of diseases and deaths! Viagra samples paypal Symptoms of lung cancer foods that cause wrinkles what is causing receding gums and what can you do about it? viagra used for heart Lettuce nutrition facts post-op bunion surgery laser-arthroscopic-surgery in british columbia surgery hammertoe anesthesia prednisone bunion surgery gone bad bunion surgery - post op surgery recovery times for brain surgey microdiscectomy post-surgery chubby cheek surgery in montreal warnings of bunion surgery cataract surgery / alzheimers & physical health concerns cost of hymen surgery asian blepharoplasty surgery asian doctor in the bay area gum graft after surgery healing process cycle after tailor bunion surgery surgery statistics uvula apnea plastic surgery for thyroid sugery scars find health and lifestyle advices & get answers! Share real-life experiences with more than 250,000 community members! where to buy viagra online Join steadyhealth! brand viagra for sale Or log in if youâ€™re already registered! Wait, you can get more! viagra dosage based body weight Get more similar topics directly in your email inbox! buy viagra on line cheap Type in your email address or register with steadyhealth in order to receive more similar discussions and articles! Your email address: or sign me up! buy viagra no prescription needed You can also subscribe to current topic. viagra side effects tiredness Steadyhealth community home discussions body & health conditions... generic sales viagra Interstitial & occupational lung diseases steadyhealth. viagra prescription drug Com disscusion boards licensed and powered by steadyhealth. Viagra women naturally Com v4. cheap viagra generic 8. generic viagra pharmacy 0 development supported by lifeform inc. All rights reserved by steadyhealth. over the counter viagra in canada Com © 2004 - 2012 this site complies with the honcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here. viagra for sale Information provided on this site is intended for informational and educational purposes only. over the counter viagra in canada It is not meant to substitute for medical advice provided by your physician or other medical professional. viagra buy forum If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your physician or health care provider. buy viagra in the united states Only your physician can provide relevant diagnosis, prescribe medications and/or put you on adequate therapies. Polices. Viagra for women gel IMO 2005, Mérida, Mexico
- IOI 2005, Nowy Sącz, Poland
- Cambridge photos, 2005
- South of England, January 2006
- Trip to Germany and Italy, July-August 2006
- Photos on the CMS roof, March 2008
- Holiday (mainly) in France, July-August 2008