Professional home page
I am a post-doc in number theory at Imperial College London.
You can find information about my research on my professional web page (much more up-to-date than this page).
The most often updated thing on this website is my blog
(although this is quite infrequently updated too now).
I used to write about stuff that happened in my own life and reports on my trips abroad.
I still sometimes write about bits of maths that interest me (mainly algebraic geometry and number theory).
The best part of the blog is the series on abelian varieties, which now has its own series index.
Seminar at Orsay
I organised the Seminaire M2 d'AAG d'Orsay in 2010.
l-adic monodromy groups: I wrote my
M2 thesis at Orsay on Groupes de monodromie
l-adiques algébriques, based on a 1998 paper of Pink proving the
minuscule weight conjecture for these groups.
Dirichlet's Theorem: I wrote a
proof of Dirichlet's theorem,
including more or less all the details of the analysis, because I could find no
book that included details of all parts.
Probability and Measure: I wrote a draft set of
notes for the Probability and Measure course in
Part II of the Cambridge Maths Tripos. These are unlikely to ever be completed,
since I am no longer an analyst.
2D rational linear equations: I have a
to solve 2D linear equations with rational coefficients.
These days I rarely use a camera as it is an inconvenience and everyone else
takes many photos. But here are past photos, mainly of trips abroad.
- IMO 2005, Mérida, Mexico
- About us #1 for a reason tv ads center for ethics quality of care careers patient testimonial: officer honored for courageous action community health assessment washingtonian top doctors medstar washington hospital center leadership facts and figures media center mission, vision and values ways to give (foundation, donate blood and volunteer) recognitions patient stories medstar health facilities 50th anniversary for patients patient rights and responsibilities/advance directives billing and records find a physician the empowered patient hospital maps and directions a history of generosity contacting the hospital preparing for surgery settling in visitors and guests information for patients with disabilities amenities your health care team other important services wireless access going home stay connected with carepages >>> services we provide clinical services surgical services washington cancer institute medstar heart institute emergency care specialized services international and corporate health for health professionals nursing medical imaging school continuing medical education and quality training clinician portal graduate medical education bio/defense response publications physician imaging medstar health research institute how to refer a patient sitelms online learning management system the journal of hospital ethics about your health health encyclopedia community events health kits hospital publications media gallery careers about washington hospital center center focus why join us? buy generic viagra Career opportunities living and working in washington d. viagra cost C. viagra vs viagra forum Job search & apply search robotic surgery about robotic surgery robotic specialties robotic surgeries our robotic surgeons robotic surgery faqs home > services we provide > surgical services > robotic surgery email to a friend print this page last updated: 03-08-2012 a a a a robotic surgery medstar washington hospital center is an area leader in minimally invasive surgeries, including robotic surgeries. http://cocalicovalleyhs.org/cyo-buy-viagra-cheap-price-wu/ We combine sophisticated technology with some of the most skilled, experienced surgeons in the region. natural viagra women Since 2006, medstar washington hospital center has performed more than 1,500 minimally invasive urologic, gynecologic, oncologic, and thoracoscopic robotic surgeries. uses viagra daily use Transoral and colorectal surgeries are also available for certain conditions. generic viagra without prescription Meet our robotic surgeons. buy viagra without prescriptions Surgeons at the hospital center train extensively using the da vinci® si™ surgical system, the most advanced robotic surgical system available. viagra trial pack The "si" system is the latest da vinci® product available and includes new features and refinements. generic viagra online Learn more about robotic surgery. free 30 day trial of viagra Why robotic surgery? viagra vs viagra forum A robotic surge. IOI 2005, Nowy Sącz, Poland
- Cambridge photos, 2005
- South of England, January 2006
- Trip to Germany and Italy, July-August 2006
- Photos on the CMS roof, March 2008
- Holiday (mainly) in France, July-August 2008