Professional home page
I am a post-doc in number theory at Imperial College London.
You can find information about my research on my professional web page (much more up-to-date than this page).
The most often updated thing on this website is my blog
(although this is quite infrequently updated too now).
I used to write about stuff that happened in my own life and reports on my trips abroad.
I still sometimes write about bits of maths that interest me (mainly algebraic geometry and number theory).
The best part of the blog is the series on abelian varieties, which now has its own series index.
Seminar at Orsay
I organised the Seminaire M2 d'AAG d'Orsay in 2010.
l-adic monodromy groups: I wrote my
M2 thesis at Orsay on Groupes de monodromie
l-adiques algébriques, based on a 1998 paper of Pink proving the
minuscule weight conjecture for these groups.
Dirichlet's Theorem: I wrote a
proof of Dirichlet's theorem,
including more or less all the details of the analysis, because I could find no
book that included details of all parts.
Probability and Measure: I wrote a draft set of
notes for the Probability and Measure course in
Part II of the Cambridge Maths Tripos. These are unlikely to ever be completed,
since I am no longer an analyst.
2D rational linear equations: I have a
to solve 2D linear equations with rational coefficients.
These days I rarely use a camera as it is an inconvenience and everyone else
takes many photos. But here are past photos, mainly of trips abroad.
- IMO 2005, Mérida, Mexico
- IOI 2005, Nowy Sącz, Poland
- Cambridge photos, 2005
- South of England, January 2006
- Sharecare the dr. buy generic viagra Oz show dailystrength realage log in sign up experts & people topics video health reference ask a health related question: heart and circulatory system heart disease heart disease treatment tweet add favorite what questions should i ask my mitral valve surgeon? Filter 1 answers by contributor: practitioner group knowledgepartner author tv personality all dr. real viagra online without prescription David adams of the mount sinai medical center answered: there are two main questions to ask your mitral surgeon: what is your predicted risk of mortality and major complications, and what is the probability of getting a durable repair? The answers should be specific to your particular case and to your specific mitral valve dysfunction. It is particularly important for you to have a close to 100% chance of repair, with around 1% risk of death or major complications, if you are considering surgery before you have experienced any symptoms. where to buy viagra in singapore Most people with degenerative mitral valve disease have a very low risk of death or complications such as stroke after surgery. viagra ou viagra effet The most important consideration then becomes the probability of getting a durable valve repair. viagra without prescription This depends on several factors – the complexity of the valve disease, the techniques used to repair it, and probably the experience of the surgical team. You should look for a surgeon who can offer a predicted repair rate close to 100% for your particular valve problem based on their previous experience and results. buy cheap viagra This is because several studies have shown that people who receive a replacement valve instead of a successful repair are less likely to survive in the long term, and have higher rates of complications such as stroke, and need for reoperation. buy viagra online You can print a list of ten questions to ask your mitral valve surgeon from the mitral valve repair center website, we strongly suggest you ask your surgeon these questions during your initial consultation and make sure you are comfortable with their answers. Helpful? 0 person(s) found this helpful more related answers from the mount sinai medical center there are two main questions to ask your mitral surgeon: what is your predicted risk of mortality and major complications, and what is the probability of getting a durable repair? The answers should be specific to your particular case and to your... More related questions how do i choose a mitral valve surgeon? When do i need a reference mitral valve su. viagra canada online viagra peak duration Trip to Germany and Italy, July-August 2006
- Photos on the CMS roof, March 2008
- Holiday (mainly) in France, July-August 2008